Sunday, November 7, 2010

Early Risers...

I love fall back. Makes me feel like I was up this early all on my own. I'd love to be tricked more often. Hopefully it will make waking up at 5am a little easier in the morning.



I love time changes. They are the perfect amount of time from eachother. I start to get restless for cozier evenings, and the fall back comes. Then I start craving patio weather, and spring forward grants us more light to play. It was really smart and spaced perfectly. Good job to whoever planned that.

Last night, Jack and Ben came over to play. Will adores cousin Jack. They are 18 months apart- roughly the same distance between my boys. It's interesting to see what's ahead for John and I. I think it's going to be a wild decade. Ben and Luke are 1 day apart. (well, more like 14 hours) and they lay on the floor and stare at each other. While Luke is more mobile than Ben, Ben does tons of things Luke can't. Ben holds his own bottle. Anyone that has kids knows what a glorious milestone this is. Ben also has the most kissable cheeks on the planet. I'll post pics soon.

So another day of church, grocery store, and afternoon naps begins. I am confident that I will have the time to finally be able to figure out how to upload my pictures and change this hideous layout. That's only if a nap doesn't look more attractive.

Ciao.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment