Saturday, January 8, 2011

Purr Cat visits America

Hopefully everyone has a group of friends that they grew up with, danced, cried, and laughed with.  I am lucky to have such great childhood girlfriends that I still keep in touch with.  We are spread out all over the globe, but we recently had the chance to get together to celebrate the upcoming wedding of our dear friend Ashley, aka purr cat.  She moved to New Zealand with her fiance about a year ago, and was home for Christmas.  This was the first time I have seen her in 3 years, and I was so excited.  Its always comforting to know that after three years pass, and a move across the world she is the same hilarious and beautiful woman that I have known since I was three.  Here are some memories from that day-









Loved her cute shoes and how her feet were turned in.



Love this picture of Louisa. 






It was a lovely afternoon with some wonderful women, all of whom I adore and cherish.  We are all so blessed to still have one another and to be able to experience these huge life moments together.  

Cheers purr cat! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment