Saturday, November 6, 2010

Playing in the Street

At what age do kids realize the danger of cars? I swear, Will darts out in the street every time
we are in the front yard. I've explained "you will get smushed by a car", but he doesn't get it. I mean, he still slobbers on himself, so I think it may be a bit over his head.



He kind of looked cowboy gangster in his black Puma hoodie and run dmc shirt...and cowboy boots. Gotta rock those boots. He runs over to the neighbors yard and sits on an old stump, and says "NO!" whenever I ask him a question. Any question. For example, "will? U want to eat only dum-dums and goldfish forever and ever?" "NO mommy!" (while pointing his finger at me- like I'm in trouble.)

Lukie, on the other hand, sits and eats leaves while I thumb through catalogs that have collected from the week. I know Will is totally a performer, and will probably be just like his daddy- life of the party, and full of charisma- the story teller. I can't wait to discover more and more of Luke's personality. At 8 months, he's a bit more reserved than Will was, and silently curious. He studies things and is so observant.


He's pretty much the cutest thing ever. As my dad would say, he's my all time favorite youngest son. :) That's pretty darn accurate.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment