Thursday, November 4, 2010

jpool vs. technology, contd.

So, I have put my entire lunch break into trying to change a font. I can live with the background for now. I found this great website, http://www.kevinandamanda.com/, and there are wonderful free fonts on there.  But getting them from her to me is the daunting task I will try and face this evening. I figure that if my blog is cute, I'll be happy with it no matter what its content may be, so while that is shallow, its honest. :)

what is a gadget?
what does unzipped mean?
why can't they just put "click here for new fonts" ????

Its kind of like all the state questions that were on the ballot Tuesday. I am a college educated, somewhat intelligent adult. If I can't understand what they are trying to say, then how in the world is rural America supposed to get it? They aren't. It's trickery, I tell you! This discussion will further be included some day when I go on a political rant. For today, I'm on a font rant.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment