Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Background is buggin

Totally on a break- I swear. Why on earth am I technologically slow?I used to be so fast! Surely I can find a background for this mess. It takes time to cultivate an empire- more will come soon, I swear. Maybe even a posting. Wait- that's what I'm doing now, huh. Hmm. I guess this is my first post. Welcome to my crazy and unorganized life. This is probably the most honest introduction you'll get.

This is the place where all my random facebook postings will get their place in the sun, as facebook and I are in a bit of a moral disagreement, and I won't be posting any personal pictures on my profile. From this point forward, I will b silently creeping on ya'lls pages instead, and letting out my frustrations, joys and questions on here. Grab your pillow, it may be a snoozer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cubicle.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome to blog world! I'm not very good at it, but I do enjoy it when I make the time. Can't wait to see the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the rate I'm going, it will be 2013 before I figure out pictures. Lol. Love your recent posts!

    ReplyDelete