Friday, December 3, 2010

things I should keep to myself...

I'm a loudmouth. I'm aware that I sometimes share my opinions a little too easily, and for that I am sorry in advance. Sometimes people silently ask my opinion. I swear. And it's not my fault that they don't know that they want my opinion. 

 I was watching Private Practive last night, and Derek's sister said that she was practicing "filtering". This is something I should probably work on for 2011.


But it isn't 2011 yet.

1) I wore a pajama shirt, leggings and a maternity sweater to work the other day. It was all clean though, and no, I'm not pregnant again.


2) You shouldn't wear full backed panties with pants that don't have pockets. Use your head ladies!! Buy some correct undies.


3) Don't talk religion or politics while drinking. I don't care if you are my best friend. If we don't agree sober then we won't agree after 6 beers. Let's agree to disagree.

 4) Don't advertise what you give. That irks me more than anything.


5) I can't stand Ed Hardy.

6) You shouldn't crumple your money in your pocket, you should respect it, and I know how financially responsible you are by that and by

7) your shoes.  My husband always says that you can tell a lot about a man (or woman) from their shoes.  That being said, I have on brown boots as I type and the leather is almost worn off one toe from my clumsiness. Have I mentioned that I sometimes fall?

8) i hate it when people don't open the door and actually hold it open for a stranger. That just isn't kind. If we can't do at least that, then we have serious problems.

9) Make your bed in the morning.  If you can't tackle this, then your house will never have any hope of being tidy. It feels good. I promise.

10) I don't really have a #10.

ciao, and have a great weekend, and i have to say it-

GOOD LUCK SOONERS. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this, really love #9, I have been preaching that for years!!!!!

    ReplyDelete