Monday, December 13, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

It's Christmas, and I have the wantsies. So, here is my list of favorite things I love, and want, and need, and HAVE TO HAVE.


1)Things I love, i can't start that list without my 3 men.

love them.

2) Max Factor mascara with the curved applicator.I have used this since I was 10, and they quit carrying it in the US.  I can get it on Amazon for $28 a tube. No thanks. If you find this at your nearest bargain bin I will pay $10 a tube. Yes, this is my #2 wish.


3) These bar stools from Ballard Designs. I mean, I know that they are expensive, but I have it all planned out. You must pay butt rental to sit there. I would have them paid off by next Christmas. For sure. They are beautiful, and I really think they would soften my table a bit. 
4) The Coors Light kegorator- I don't feel like this needs much explanation. It's also a green alternative to drinking out of aluminum and glass. I win, mother earth wins.

5)A wifi connection. This is another post in and of itself. I never imagined how entirely frustrated this could make me.

6) Philosophy Hope in a Jar.  Oprah doesn't joke around. This stuff is serious. Changed my skin.

7) Christmas decorations. I love them. They make me happy, and they make John crazy, which makes me laugh. I just imagine one day looking at them and remembering when each ornament was purchased, and going from newlyweds, from one baby, to two babies, through dogs... and so on, and so on.  My friend Julie has a audio ornament of her son saying "Merry Christmas". How precious is that, and what a wonderful thing for her to remember what her son sounded like. I need an audio ornament asap.

8) The Etsy pillow lady. I haven't ordered anything quite yet, but I look and drool over her pillows. The fabrics are fabulous and funky. Love the Ikat print.

9)  Girlfriends.  I think you know who you two are, but one fell in a grocery store parking lot and spilt (yup- that's a word today) her groceries, and the other bought me festive kleenex.  I am grateful, and these people are a gift that we should all ask for from Santa.  xo. I'm gettin jingly with it.

10) My husband's love for extreme cooking. Without him, I would weigh 10 lbs less, but I would never know the beautiful reality it is to be a foodie. yummy in the tummy.

ciao.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a blog a couple of weeks ago about that same pillow lady!! LOVE her pillows!

    I'm going to message you on facebook for your email... Stacy and I want to get the kiddos together after Christmas since they're all so close in age.

    ReplyDelete