Tuesday, June 21, 2011

dukan diet-day 3

So I have to say, I'm a believer. In 3 days,  I have lost 8lbs.  Again, not saying that is water weight, or whatever.. at the end of the day, 8lbs is 8 lbs, so, screw you.

Today, I even had struggles! I ate a whole package of m&ms, and then I thought it was brilliant to take the boys through Mickey D's for some super nutritional food, and I wanted a salad.

Satan was against me.

I remember the days that my dad would want something that I had, and he would take a bite to make sure it wasn't poison..well, i succumbed.  I ate some fries. (if I'm truly honest, it was like 15) and a bite of nuggets.  the 2nd bite I spit out, so it doesn't count. It wasn't poisonous.  I then decided that it was time for vegetables, so I had some barley and hops. Again, screw you. I know they aren't vegetables, but hey- it's from the ground.

At the end of the day I was down another pound, so I am a believer.

Other than that, I had a girls night tonight, and I decided that the grill that my parents got Will for Christmas (that I was saving until summer-whoops.) was a great idea for entertainment tonight for the kids. I got it out, opened the box, and decided that I HATE LITTLE TIKES. I mean, cmon. Can you put anything together? I have a 2year old and a 1 year old.  I don't have time for stickers.  This is your job.  Meanwhile, your grill that I purchased is sitting on my deck half screwed on, without most the stickers it requires. It created a multitude of problems.

toodles...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good moms night in! I laughed when I read your post about all those stickers and twisties! I feel someone works at mattel (barbie) and just sits around laughing all day long at all things we have to twist free! I swear I could develop carpal tunnel after years of freeing barbie and all her accessories!
    I am excited to read more about the Dukan diet!

    ReplyDelete