Friday, November 19, 2010

teeth and tinsel

I only did a little decorating, and then I was scared for my life. Not for a good reason at all. I'm just really goosey after last weeks events. I really need a dog to keep me safe. Do they make hypoallergenic dogs that weigh more than 15 lbs? We really don't do the yapper dogs..plus, they really aren't that scary. I need a spider monkey. That would scare them. Or an epipent. (elephant in will lingo.) John thinks I am crazy central. He's probably right.

I'll post pictures from last night when I have them uploaded, and the house is fully Christmased out. I really need a laptop to make this easier (hint, hint)....

I will spoil a bit of the fun and reveal that Will has a love affair with a skiing nutracker. He ripped his legs off and broke his pole. Don't worry Nanny's nutcracker! Gorilla glue to the rescue! It's modern duct tape- fixes EVERYTHING. I have glued my fingers together, and glued my lamp to my desk accidentally. Funny moment. Lamp lived.  Desk, well. Desk is still here, just has a bit of a black eye. It's serious glue.

So, I just got a call from Luke's babysitter, Rarey, (shari), and the kid cut one tooth today with 4 more on the way. Not going to lie, I'll miss this look, I hear fangs are in right now. :) That kid is the best. Never complained one iota. Cool toothed Luke. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the teeth!! What a cutie. And...can you come decorate my house please? I will cook you dinner, PW style. Promise :)

    ReplyDelete