Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowpacolypse 2011- a recap

I've been at my house since Monday afternoon.  I have eaten my weight in food, and cleaned the house 60 times. I have attempted laundry, but I was over it the minute that I began.  I pondered putting on jeans, but quickly switched for sweats.  I did put on mascara and chap stick.

Last night I took a ride on a rhino and went to a friends house.  She challenged me to a wii game of just dance.  She stomped me.  I'll admit that I am not the best dancer.  I channel my artistic side in other ways, but dancing is not one of them.  I grew up the granddaughter of the best dance teacher in town.  I am the daughter of a ballerina.  I can tap. Thank God that doesn't require much grace.  As I age I realize that my ability to dance must have been passed down through my father's genes.  We have equal dance talent.  My brother, on the other hand, is freaking rico suave on the dance floor.  I'm pretty sure that is how he snagged his hot wife.  Anyway, I lost by thousands of points on both just dance, and Michael Jackson's dance revolution.  I did kick her 7 year old's ass though, and I am okay with bragging about that. I swear the only reason she kept winning is because she is 8 feet tall, and I am 5 feet tall.  I think that makes a huge difference.  That is what I am telling myself.

Today I watched Regis display more signs of dementia when calling Brooke Burke "Brooke Burns" and blaming it on his card.  Poor Reg.  Even if it was a genuine mistake, we will all assume he has old timers just because he is 100 years old.

I then watched Megyn Kelly's coverage on the riots in Cairo.  I feel sorry for those people that aren't directly involved.  They have no money- the ATMs are shut down, and so are banks.  No money=no food.  Makes my heart hurt.  Megyn Kelly is my favorite- I may adore her more than Shep. And I LOVE Shep.

I swear that I will again write something that has some form of substance to it.  As for now, I don't have much to say.  The below picture pretty much describes how the last three days have been, and it screams how I am feeling.  till later...



No comments:

Post a Comment